The Unknown Beauty Of The 80’s

After nearly twenty years it still is a treasure chest with undiscovered compartments. Although I’m interested in nowadays bands, I get more enthusiastic when I discover a band from my teens. Discovering B-Movie gave me more satisfaction than hearing a band like Snow Patrol or Keane. Don’t get me wrong I like them both, but discovering something new, for me at least, from the eighties gives me a kick.

Volume 2

Bolland – Ouverture – You’re In The Army Now
Philip Jap – Save Us
When In Rome – The Promise (7”)
Blanket Of Secrecy – Say You Will
Frazier Chorus – Typical
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark – Annex
Beargarden – A Seaside Song
Paul Haig – Torchomatic
Allez Allez - Valley Of The Kings
Telex - L'Amour Toujours
The Meteors - It's You, Only You
Voice Of America - Seikou
Dollar - Mirror Mirror
The Armoury Show - Castles In Spain
China Crisis - 96.8
Sophie & Peter Johnson - Television Satellite
B-Movie - Nowhere Girl
Human League - Marianne (remix)
The March Violets - Turn To The Sky
The Adventures - Broken Land

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Flock Of Seagulls