The Unknown Beauty Of The 80's

A couple of entries ago I wrote about the re-discovery of eighties music. Since then I’ve been searching the net, the record stores, online stores, second hand stores and ebay to collect music from the eigthies. Last year I did a project which as a result turned into 60 discs full of eighties music found during the last five years. Most of it I wasn’t aware of at that time.

So today I introduce you to the first volume of those discs. I hope you have as much fun listening to it as I had with creating them. In the next couple of months I hope to present one on a regular base.

Volume 1

Two People - This Is The Shirt
White & Torch - Miracle
Zerra One - The Banner Of Love
Bamboo Industry - Hypnotized
Cee Farrow - Wildlife Romance (so ramantic)
Cetu Javu - Have In Mind
Data - Stop
Eyeless In Gaza - Stay
Icehouse - Icehouse
Fra Lippo Lippi - Light And Shade
How We Live - Working Girl (demo)
Keep It Dark - Outsider
Thomas Leer - International
One (B-Movie) - I'll Wait
So - Are You Sure
The sound - Winning
This Final Frame - Take No Prisoners
B-Movie - Letter From Afar
Secret Sounds - State Of Sound
Bill Nelson - Acceleration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction To Dutch New Wave Vol. 32

A Flock Of Seagulls