The Unknown Beauty Of The 80's

And here we have Volume 6.

Blue Zoo - Cry Boy Cry
Icicle Works - Understanding Jane
The Lotus Eaters - German Girl
Honeydrippers - Sea Of Love
Academy - Tonight (the world keeps swinging)
The Glove - Perfect Murder
Ellery Bop - We Deny
The Adventures - Send My Heart
Delta - Touch The Earth
The Hooters - Satellite
Fiction FActory - Ghost Of Love
Fra Lippo Lippi - Out Of Sea
The Climb - Touch Me (heaven)
Camouflage - The Great Commandment
Torch Song - Don't Look Now
Dekka Dance - Open Secret
Espionage - The Sound Of Breaking Hearts
Cast Of Thousands - Nothing Is Forever
Haysi Fantayzee - Shiny Shiny (bon temps)
Mi-Sex - People
Seona Dancing - You're On My Side

Comments

Yorick said…
The 80s are magic!!!!
Way to go man!
Unknown said…
I've just found this site .... there are some crackers there.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know anything about Delta? At all? I found Touch the Earth via another 80s site and think it's a great track. But can I find out anything about the band? Can I hell.

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction To Dutch New Wave Vol. 32

A Flock Of Seagulls