A new start



I never know how long I can obtain the returning updates of a Blog.


I started one a couple of years ago and after a few entries ended it because I ran out of inspiration. This time I try to continu, although I can't promise anything.

So what's the first thing to come up with to talk about. I love reading and I love music. the problem is for the first one I hardly have or find the time these days. This results in a bunch of unread books, that's on the shelf for some time now.

Music is with me everyday. The first thing after turning on my computer at work is starting Winamp and run my eighties mp3 archive, which is on my hard drive. On last.fm you find the list of tracks I've been playing since I became a member in late April 2007.

So what can you expect, or on the other hand what am I willing to write about. I have a vague outline for these pages, but will think it over for the next couple of days. For the moment enjoy a rare version of the title of this blog, which you can find here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction To Dutch New Wave Vol. 32

A Flock Of Seagulls