Vynil expansion




Last week I decided to check at a recycle shop in the village. I checked one about a month ago at Beverwijk, a nearby city, but that turned out negative. Coming home from work I decided to pop in. And I was suprised to find 11 12 inches, nearly all bands that weren't that known in the Netherlands during the eighties. And for just 75 cents each it was a bargain, considering the good condition most of them are in.

Have been playing some of them a lot these days. Blossom Child was the first one that became an instant favourite. I Pray is a great song with a nice bass line. The song was a hit in France. Also Roy White turned out very nice. The Sandman of Alan Rankine, known from The Associates, I already knew, as ABC of course.

Here you find some of the songs I was able to track down.

Comments

mineforlife said…
Great finds. And thanks for the link by the way!!
Machiventa said…
dang, the link is dead.

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction To Dutch New Wave Vol. 32

A Flock Of Seagulls