Rush


Last weekend I had a nice weekend with friends. While drinking nice beers, eating delicious cheeses, we enjoyed listening to music and watching music DVD's. Around one o'clock two of the three left and we decided to turn on some Rush DVD's, and of course turn up the sound level as well. I put on the X3 DVD set and we played the DVD of the Grace Under Pressure tour enjoying the music very much while drinking from our Westvleteren 12.


Since I learned earlier this week Rush will visit the Netherlands next year on their Time Machine Tour, their music hasn't been out of my CD player or on my computer. I have listened to Moving Pictures a lot. It is the album they gonna play entirely during this tour. Friday I managed to get a ticket for the concert and the listening became more intense. Okay Ahoy is not a hall I like to visit, and I promised myself not to go there anymore. But well the problem is, Ahoy is the only hall in the Netherlands big enough for Rush. So for one time I make an exception and will visit Ahoy again.


Meanwhile I keep listening to Rush on a more regular base to get to know the songs for next years concert. Even bought their digital single Caravan the other day through iTunes. So I am ready let it become May soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction To Dutch New Wave Vol. 32

A Flock Of Seagulls