The Unknown Beauty Of The 80's Vol. 78

The Easter special with the following tracks:

Session - Unit The Forces (5:08)
Shox - No Turning Back (2:53)
The Names - The Astronaut (5:11)
Hula - Walk On Stalks Of Shattered Glass (4:39)
Trevor Herion - Big City (4:25)
Illustrated Man - Day Without End (4:42)
The Photos - Now You Tell Me That We're Through (3:31)
John Watts - I Smelt Roses (in the underground) (3:54)
Jih - Big Blue Ocean (3:44)
Seona Dancing - More To Lose (7" version) (3:48)
Tactics - Binoculars (3:10)
Repetition - The Still Reflex (4:03)
Lyon In Winter - The Haunting Moon (3:33)
Tango In Mono - Expressos (3:19)
Original Mirros - Sharp Words (4:27)
Whirlywirld - Window To The World (3:40)
Boxbury Beat - Windows (3:11)
The Lucy Show - The Price Of Love (4:46)
The Group - Technology (5:33)
The Young Jacques - Jacques Cousteau (2:35)

Listen.

Comments

Lo said…
One of the stronger issues you (Rissan) have put out in my opinion. I liked quite a few of them (10 of them, plus two I already had) but most were new to me as per your title "Unknown 80s".... I don't know where you find them, but I sure appreciate the new tunes to put into my rotation (keeps it fresh). I know it is hard word doing this for little appreciation.

Expressos, Session, The Photos, Illustrated Man (I messed the file up naming it and had to re-encode it), Trevor Herion (really loved this one), John Watts, Boxbury Beat (Loved this one also, had heard it before), Jih, Original Mirrors, Lyon in Winter. The Seona Dancing one I also liked, but had previously.

So 3 will go in my heavy rotation. Rest in my lesser good music folder.

Thanks for the Easter gifts...

Lo
Rissan said…
My pleasure Lo.

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction To Dutch New Wave Vol. 32

A Flock Of Seagulls