The Unknown Beauty Of the 80's

And I hereby present Volume 22.

01. Bill Pritchard - Pas De Plaisanterie
02. Peter Godwin - The Art Of Love (UK remix)
03. The Angels - Fashion And Fame
04. Box Of Toys - Old Man Rome
05. This Island Earth - Fireflowers
06. Boys Don't Cry - I Wanna Be A Cowboy
07. Fashion - TRader
08. Eyeless In Gaza - What I Want To Know
09. The Big Dish - Reverend Killer
10. Dislocation Dance - Show Me
11. EBN-OZN - Big Lady (I wonder)
12. Blue Zoo - I'm Your Man
13. Dalek I Love You - Masks & Licenses
14. H2O - Hollywood Dream
15. China Crisis - Be Suspicious
16. Nick Heyward - Stolen Tears
17. Associates - Reach The Top
18. Leisure Process - Loce Cascade
19. The Mood - Paris Is One Day Away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction To Dutch New Wave Vol. 32

A Flock Of Seagulls