The Unknown Beauty Of The 80's

Happy new year everyone.

I thought I start the year with sharing a new volume of my Unknown Beauty series.

Tracklist of Volume 5:

The Passion - I'm In Love With A German Film Star
4 Out Of 5 Doctors - Anna With Antennea
Flesh For Lulu - I Go Crazy
Nick Heyward - Move It Up
The Box - Ordinary People
After This - Fields
Railway Children - Brighter
Re-Flex - The Politics Of Dancing
The Monitors - Singing In The Eighties
Teardrop Explodes - Reward
Blanket Of Secrecy - Something I Don't Need
The The - This Is The Day
Comsat Angels - You Move Me
Positive Noise - When Lightning Strikes
Sophie & Peter Johnston - Happy Together
Pukka Orchestra - Cherry Beach Express
Julian Cope - World Shut Your Mouth
Bourgie Bourgie - Breaking Point
The Lightning Seeds - Pure
Kirsty MacColl - A New England
Alex Cox - Pray For Rain / Taxi To Heaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction To Dutch New Wave Vol. 32

A Flock Of Seagulls